-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
Ha, ha.... 8/10
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
I stood just waiting, waiting like I did in the lunch line for a ham and cheese, God I wish I had a ham and cheese sandwich right now.
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Hey everybody!
Ya the reason its hard to pronounce is because its an acronym for What Would Jesus Not Do... So yeah... Jonathan
May 31, 2008 -
Re: A Fashionable Robber, (Thong Mask)
I wonder if the thongs were new, or if they stole those too...
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
6/10... Martians have to be green it wouldn't be right if they weren't My name is Jesus... I will eat your soul!
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
YaY I win... guess what I look like
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Um I dunno your a brunnette and also half blind?
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Probably a turtle.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
I'd probably move to Canada... What would you do if you fell asleep and when you woke up you were in a coffin?
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
four foot nine inches... red hair... no freckles.... I dunno
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
3 out of ten... I don't like cats
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Monster
Yeah this was very powerful. I liked how you kept it brief, I think it created a more realistic setting because you kept it brief. Um whatever happened to her ...
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Suburbia
Your writing is fantastic. I liked how you kept useless descriptors to a minimum, definitely a sign of a mature writer. I have friends that are just like the characters ...
May 30, 2008 -
Re: The Revenge Part 1
Wow, your writing is very inticing... great imagery... The only critical response i can think of is that you omit the last sentence... it just seemed out of place to ...
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Hellos!
Hi Mel... I'm Jon, I just joined this site too... it seems pretty sweet... but yeah So far everybody's been really cool so yeah.
May 30, 2008
