User avatar

wwjnd

  • General Articles Re: never trust people with dumb ideas.

    Today, I made a mistake. Today, I made a fool of myself. Today, I am humiliated. I’m in the pep-band right. I’m by no means an amazing player, but I’m ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Definitley True

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Confederacy Of Dunces

    Yeah I've heard this book is pretty great... I actually have it on hold at the liabrary right now, I don't know if I'm going to read it or not ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Depression?

    Hey thanks everyone, I really appreciate the feed back, I will definitely take it into account if I re-write this. To scasha: As much as it may not make sense ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Um.... I'm new here but this is me

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    What i don't understand what your trying to say.

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because your not double jointed.... Who keeps eating all of my cheatos?!

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Sorry I was on the wrong page ... 64 instead of 65... Banned for going Ahhh

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for stealing my middle name

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    ... I'm just gonna say that I hate all adverbs because they're horrenously dumb. See what I mean!

    Jun 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Friends

    Ya I really liked this a lot, it reminds me of my nights around the camp fire telling scary stories. My only critical response to this is that it got ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Depression?

    Hemmingway, Woolf, Tolstoy, Dickens, Poe, Vonnegut. Now, what do all of these people have in common? “Well they’re all authors, right?” You’re probably going to answer. Well, you are wrong. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The darkness of living

    This was very well written with not a bad story backing it. Regarding your question of developing this into a full length story, I wouldn't do it simply because it's ...

    Jun 3, 2008


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites