User avatar

wwjnd

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    hey thanks.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    oneeyedunicornhunter: Thanks for the review. I'll have to check on the tense thing. Um, yeah, this story was a 'stand alone', but I think that any character development I put ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    zaluras: Thanks, I really enjoy Bukowski's work even though I've only one of his books, Post Office. It's an honor that you'd even compare my work to such a great ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Carrie

    I understand now... Read the Dark Tower Series, it's amazing!

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Do dictionaries have words?

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    Ha, they have a advertisement for Zombie Stripers on this site... starring Robert Englund and Jenna Jameson. lol

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Carrie

    It's pretty good, but not THAT good... Just my opinion.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    He galluped speedily; although he didn't posssesivly own a horse; he masterfully stole one.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Internal Monologue

    Um, yeah, this is pretty interesting. I want to read more. I didn't see anything wrong gramitically, although I'm definitly not the best in that area. One criticism I have, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    scribblingquill: Thanks for the review... Yeah I have seen Fight Club, it's probably my favorite movie. Chuck Palahniuk the writer of the book that inspired the movie is amazing, you ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Looking for able-bodied writers

    Yeah i'd be interested

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    -Hang on sloopy in your pants -Pinball Wizard in your pants

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    blood sucking vampires

    Oct 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    So, there I was, hunched over the black eye of a toilet seat regretting the previous night’s tequila decision. It was just another Monday morning. I glanced up. There was ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My letter

    This was really good. You write with a maturity that I haven't seen very often on this site. Um, but yeah, so, keep up the good work.

    Oct 24, 2008


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract