-
Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes
hey thanks.
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes
oneeyedunicornhunter: Thanks for the review. I'll have to check on the tense thing. Um, yeah, this story was a 'stand alone', but I think that any character development I put ...
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes
zaluras: Thanks, I really enjoy Bukowski's work even though I've only one of his books, Post Office. It's an honor that you'd even compare my work to such a great ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Carrie
I understand now... Read the Dark Tower Series, it's amazing!
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Do dictionaries have words?
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
Ha, they have a advertisement for Zombie Stripers on this site... starring Robert Englund and Jenna Jameson. lol
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Carrie
It's pretty good, but not THAT good... Just my opinion.
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
He galluped speedily; although he didn't posssesivly own a horse; he masterfully stole one.
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Prologue: Internal Monologue
Um, yeah, this is pretty interesting. I want to read more. I didn't see anything wrong gramitically, although I'm definitly not the best in that area. One criticism I have, ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes
scribblingquill: Thanks for the review... Yeah I have seen Fight Club, it's probably my favorite movie. Chuck Palahniuk the writer of the book that inspired the movie is amazing, you ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Looking for able-bodied writers
Yeah i'd be interested
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
-Hang on sloopy in your pants -Pinball Wizard in your pants
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
blood sucking vampires
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes
So, there I was, hunched over the black eye of a toilet seat regretting the previous night’s tequila decision. It was just another Monday morning. I glanced up. There was ...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: My letter
This was really good. You write with a maturity that I haven't seen very often on this site. Um, but yeah, so, keep up the good work.
Oct 24, 2008
