User avatar

wtbh

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mind Trip

    It would be really helpful if people gave me some feedback...I'm definatly iffy about this one

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mind Trip

    I looked at my cereal, then pushed it away. I wasn’t in the mood to eat, let alone go to school, but luckily it was the end of the week, ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mind Trip

    I looked at my cereal, then pushed it away. I wasn’t in the mood to eat, let alone go to school, but luckily it was the end of the week, ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Delete, please.

    This was absoloutly AMAZING!!!:) It took me to a whole different atmosphere and it was super fun to read. It's just wow. It was upsetting that it was so short ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Paladins of the Arcane, Chapter 1

    The title of this book was what caught my attention, and WOW this was soo good. It left me speechless and now I'm literally begging for more. There's soo many ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: By the Red Fence (Prolouge)

    Okay first off, the title is what caught me right away, then you blew me away with the rest. It started off strong and interesting and stayed that way throughout ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Speak: Chapter One

    Wow, this is a very well written story. Can't wait to read more. You were very detailed and I would say something about a quote, but I don't know how ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: their cries

    This was an AMAZING poem. I too just started the section on slavery and it's just terrible what happened to them. And you could feel that emotion in this poem. ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Adoption

    This is a really great poem. You put a lot of emotion in it. And I could feel that too. It's always a wonderful feeling when you are touched by ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Late Autumn

    Wow..just wow. I could really feel everything that you were saying. Like I could feel the sun's rays and hear the dog panting. You definatly have some potential in being ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Our Moon

    This short story is soo good. You made it very detailed and you don't see a lot like that anymore. It kept my attention and I really enjoyed reading it. ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mind's Eye

    I live here in this tiny house, way out in the middle of nowhere. Of course there are farms all around, including ours, and we still have our little small ...

    Oct 15, 2011


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid