User avatar

wtbh

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue and Chapter 1 part 1

    This is a good story that you have going right now. Looking forward to reading more by you. It's very exciting and fun. Extremely enjoyable to read. You have quite ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Seed Chapter 2 Part 2

    This is a good story that you have going right now. Looking forward to reading more by you. It's very exciting and fun. Extremely enjoyable to read. You have quite ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ES+GP (prolog)

    This is a good story that you have going right now. Looking forward to reading more by you. It's very exciting and fun. Extremely enjoyable to read. You have quite ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dear Mr. President

    You never really notice how screwed up your life is until you take a minute to really see what’s in front of you. The same old boring routine you have ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Pinch Me Chpt. Two

    This is a really good story you have going so far. I have so many questions left in my head, waiting to be answered. You really have an act for ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fate and Choice- Introduction: Retrospect

    This was a really great story and it was very enjoyable to read. Keep it up! :) I like the type of books like this and you definatly left me ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Silent Secrets Chapter 4 ( Caged)

    Wow, this is a really intriguing(?) story. I like the way you wrote it, my favorite books like Crank are like this. You have a real act for writing and ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mind's Eye Chapter 2

    I quickly dried my hands and picked up the phone, “Hello?” “Hey, sorry. I know you probably hate me, but I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Then Came the Fall. Chapter 5.

    Wow, you are an amazing writer. I just read the whole thing for the first time and I was blown away. I definatly will be reading more of this book, ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Short Poems #1

    I really didn't know what you meant by "short," but you covered it. These are all really good either way, though. In my opinion because you're actually pretty good. If ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Reason for Rain: Chapter One

    hello, I am fifteen also, and not too good at writing. But this was actually really good. I did notice some spelling and gramatical errors, but other than that it ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Infractus Iudicium: Part One

    This is a very interesting thing you have going here. You're a very good writer. It's amazing how well this was thought out and everything. You surely do have and ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: One In The Mirror

    Wow, this is a super good poem. I'm definatly reading a lot more by you. I don't have anything against it. So, just keep doing what you do. :)

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Lost Embrace

    There's only one problem in this whole entire poem and I would have to say it is the "cuz" it ruins the educated and sophisticated thing of the poem. Other ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How to Create a Novel

    I can't find that blue bar that's usually there. Is there possibly another way to submit my novel?

    Oct 17, 2011


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig