Random avatar

writingruff

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Back Down to Earth

    Nice rhyme scheme, I like the last two lines

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    This is good, I like it

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Firebird

    In the second pharagraph, I suggest: The stag breathed a sigh of warm moist breath. Spearing down to a large/smal pool, clusters of thin, ice crystals hung from the roof.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: At Dark Forest Gates

    Pretty good, Some sentences could be better if you switch them around. I would write, "Seperating out from the mist, Veil noticed a small figure. Creeping up towards the small ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Plain and Simple

    Thats good!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evil Angel Chapters 1 & 2

    Great character names, watch the grammer though, and in some places I think the sentences could be better

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Sizzling Six

    Nice job, I think if you work on your grammar and some description, this could make a great story!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Things that should remain things

    I think its well written. I liked the last paragraph on courage

    Mar 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freshman Fantasies in a Two-Hour Motel Room

    This is pretty good, however I think it could be even better by changing how the sentences read

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Confessions of a Dying Soldier [Poetry Pairs]

    I think this is good! You really know what the solider is feeling in the first couple of stanzas

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The War of Time: The Destiny of Themeus-First Ch. 2nd draft

    Chapter 1: A Royal Boy Blue skies, green trees, and peaceful waters, that was what the Dawning Age looked like twenty-five years later, since the death of Demetrian on that ...

    Mar 17, 2011


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix