Random avatar

writingruff

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perseverance Never Lies

    This is well written, the image is awesome. I like how you ask the questions in the middle stanzas, and how you end the poem. Probably not my favorite poem, ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The colours of our lives

    I like the rhyming, and this is a very well done poem by only a 12 year old. I also love the image

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Covered By Him

    Its a good poem, I like the image throughout. I also like the rhyming, and how you end the poem (the last stanza)

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Other Re: A nice joke speech!

    This is funny! Burger king is awesome! they probably have taken the Wendy's customers

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The War of Time: The Destiny of Themeus-Ch. Two 2nd draft

    Chapter 2: life and death Full of agony and sorrow, Themeus wept violently beside his dead friend. Sitting on the cold ground, Themeus lowered his head to his knees. His ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A poem for Japan

    This is well done! I especially like the lines "Earth, O Earth, why do you shatter, Let the blood of fam'lies splatter, Let the hearts of children stop, Meanwhile let ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I call

    This is good, I would take out the word "For" in the last line, but overall well done

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty Mind

    Good! In the line "Not a lonesome word escapes this" I would suggest clarifying "This" but the poem is well written

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Good! I like the lines in the first stanza, "A labyrinth of a winding vine Yes,freedom is a state of mind" In the second stanza, I would remove the word ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    I like the line in the first stanza, "That the grief of yesterdays convulsions", and I love how you pose the questions in the last stanza

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Look Back

    I like how you present both sides, and how you question your reader at the end

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    This is really good!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trapped

    I like this, and how you describe fear in the 2nd stanza

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tea Time

    Good poem, I felt it ended abruptly though

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shatterproof

    Well done

    Mar 17, 2011


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint