User avatar

writingaway

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Night

    Hello I will be reviewing your poem today. Well I read your poem and I did enjoy it although could use some improvements in the following areas: -Commas, fullstops etc. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just one more day.

    I really like this poem, the punctuation and capitalism are used very well also. I really couldn't suggest what would be needed to improve it. Although I'm not a big ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friends.

    We used to be friends a long time may I add, It's like you forgot, everything about that! I don't talk to you now, I wonder if you still think ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ink

    Hello I am going to review your poem. RED: corrections/opinions/errors BLACK: normal Black paints the most colorful sunsets, sorry to say but this doesn't quite make sense as sunsets are ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forgetting Names

    Hello, I am going to review your story/poem. Well i thought that you did use your words in a clever way. You kept the story entertaining through out the story ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Destined to be

    Shining from the crowd I am destined to be, hopefully one day; people will see. I'm not an ordinary person you could tell if we spoke, but you don't have ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Math...mwahahahah

    To be honest, I didn't find this poem to be that great. You chose a subject that you hate yet you don't go in depth of your feelings or emotions. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Im not sure where this came from me.

    Thankyou for your feedback, however when I write a poem i don't notice or care in this matter if i make a grammer error and such. I don't like to ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Decisions

    thanks for the feedback, i don't write a poem then punctuate or capitalise it. I just submit it the way i write it. Thanks anyway

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled

    This would be categorised in a 'short story,' the spelling could use improvement also. However I think this story has great potential and I would love to see similar stories ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Today I cried.

    Im not really a fan of repeating the 'i cried' etc. but in this poem i thought it was necessary. Unlike all your other poems this one comes to me ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Place for You

    Unlike some other poems i have read recently, this poem had caught my eye. Good grammer, good plot and i could easily tell what you are talking about. The text ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Faith

    Unlike some other people, I thoroughly enjoyed this short story. It included many unique elements into making it a good shortstory. Some improvements could improve more descriptions in your sentences,

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Decisions

    the choices ahead may change my future, the stress is too much destroying what i've worked for. life so far has been too great im losing my fortune- in luck ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bleached

    Your poem is quite good although needs some work in the following areas; -You should find the meaning of words before you use them. -The pace of this poem isn't ...

    Jun 29, 2011


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina