User avatar

writingaway

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perfect

    woops, ignore the extra poem in the middle which is red.. i may have accidently pasted it twice :S

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perfect

    Hello, I am going to review your work today. Red- corrections/errors/opinions You may have the perfect hair, You may have the teeth, You might have the perfect air And grace, ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Tribute to Harry Potter

    Wow, this poetry was very appealing. I understood where you are coming from as I also am a fan of the Harry Potter books and movies.. This inspired me to ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Appearances

    Appearances are 'over rated.' So why do I still care? Everyones opinions, everyones stares. I've changed myself, more than I should. It brings back memories of my childhood. They made ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please Come Back

    THIS is really GOOD! I can definitely relate to the whole thing. Also it kind of made me wonder what the background to this was. You could of gone on ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crash.

    I definetely like the flow of this poem and i enjoyed reading it from start to end. Keep it up! ,writingaway

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Care

    Hello I am going to review your poem; (red is corrections, opinions etc) "I don't care," You say, As if you Not caring Makes it better. Makes it all go ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    I liked this short story a lot. Although at some parts i couldn't quite get the point across. Altogether i did like it though, but it wasn't one of the ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Angels

    Overall I did like this poem. Although there are some improvements you could use; -some times it seems as if you force your rhymes -spelling errors etc. -capitalism needs some ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mighty Oak

    Wow, I really like this poem. The rhymes flowed aswell as the whole entire thing. The rhymes didn't seem forced at all which is hard for people to do, including ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Georgia Mourning

    overall i did like this poem, i really liked the second stanza too! You brought the point across, in my opinion. I actually do like this poem, keep it up! ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secrets

    It's not that I lied, It's more that a kept. The trust, the deceit it'll make you upset. I'm keeping it from you, so you don't get hurt. To tell ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crossfire

    WOW, this story really caught my eye. For some reason i can relate to this story. You used descriptions well, and also capitalism etc. The only think i could say ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonlight

    i really like that poem, that's really all i can say. KEEP IT UP!! ,writingaway

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Happy days

    Hello,I am going to review your poem. This poem to me actually reminded me of the other day when I was trying to get my friend to come out to ...

    Jun 30, 2011


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester