User avatar

writingangel24xx

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Art Murderers Ch 3 (Edit 4)

    I read this chapter, but unfortunately didn't read the other chapters before it. I'm guessing I just read the climactic event of the story. Your story sounds really professional and ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden Flame: A dragon's secret Chapter 1 pt. 1

    I like the idea of this novel. Although it was a fantasy novel, the dialogue from a mortal perspective was very believable..lol if that makes sense. I also didn't want ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dragons of Elements

    This was good and believable. Keep up the good work!

    Aug 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Soul Reason of Living-Chapter 2

    I think it could use more descriptive language. The story line is nice but its seems very plain to me.

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elaana; Chapter 1

    I can't wait to post the second chapter once I get more reviews! Hopefully that one is better than the first :)

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never Ever

    This was interesting. I thought it was very original but when you introduced the characters appearances I thought you should be more subtle and not just state them. But it ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Sneak Peek at YWS Renovation

    yayayaya!

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cage

    This is really good and it actually rhymed which was nice. It was pretty obvious but I think it is reasonable that a king should long for freedom. All kings ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire and Ice Chapter One

    I really enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading more.

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Keeper Chronicles #1: The Dark Angel of Peace

    Sounds like this will make for an interesting novel, but I think it could be even better if you choose more unique imagery and words. Maybe you could add some ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elaana; Chapter 1

    Lana shook her dark wet locks as she sat down on the old rocking chair by the fire, towel drying her wet hair, mesmerized by the rain pouring endlessly against ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Conscience

    This was quite good and I wanted to keep reading it..although in the beginning of it I thought it was a cliche novel like any other..but I had to admit ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Inbetween: Chapter One

    This was good and I liked the imagery, but the fact that the grandpa is there makes it less scary because he seems strong. I wonder what will happen. It ...

    Aug 21, 2011


something quotable
— yuuki