-
Re: The White Knight Epilogue Michael Happy at Last
That's just me. I like books that end on a happy note. Or if it is a series, such as one of my favorites The Left Behind Series, I am ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The Amazing Talking Tree
I read the Giving Tree too. I really liked it.
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The Amazing Talking Tree
Another part of the prompt was to use a word like farout or groovy. My favorite is Awesome. As for contractions, I was told it is better to write the ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
lol! Opps.
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Fifteen The Final Battle
Thank you. I felt the final battle was way better than the first battle. I drive an hour each day to work and most of this chapter I planned in ...
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
Thank you. I am glad that you like this so far. But I do have a confession. This is my third rewrite. The original story is totally different than this ...
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Thirteen A Hole In Time
Thank you. It seems like my typo, gramma and spelling mistakes started to slow down a bit.
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Twelve Prisoners of War
Thank you. I have three more chapters to post, then I will go back and polish this up. What did you mean by inverted commas?
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Ten Love Revealed
Yeah I am pretty modest and feel awkward when it comes to a romantic scene. A kiss here and there is all that will go in my stories.
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Ten Love Revealed
Thank you. A lot of helpful people are leaving suggestions and telling em where my spelling mistakes are. I have about seven more chapters to post. Then I will go ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
Modern Day Robin Hood means "Super Hot!" Thanks for your coomments and suggestions and I will remember that about using Italics when she is talking to herself. I have seven ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Two Utofamia (edited)
I don't want to say much about why she is not freaking out, because I don't want to spoil something. But thanks for the comments and as you can see ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings
Thanks for the critique and that is a good question. I don't know how Melisande invaded her body. I guess her spirit or mind. When I am done with the ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knights Chater Eight Battle Between Good and Evil
I did run each chapter through Word Spell Check a few times, and fixed what was caught. However, I know spell check is not perfect and does not catch all ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Six Shariene
Maybe I should make Maria confused too. Have her interrupt herself while reading, then figuring it out.
Jan 25, 2010
