User avatar

writewannabe

  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I edit one of my works

    I need to delete some of my articles and I can't seem to do it . I find the works in my portfolio but there is no edit button. I ...

    Apr 20, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: Reviewing Question

    I had decided to review some of the older stories, the ones from 2005. I did a few reviews and I was told that I should not review the older ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    My user name on TYWC was WhiteKnight. I chose it because the first novel length story I wrote is called The White Knight. I am finally getting it posted online.

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Is there a way to change your user name? I might want to change mine to something more creative.

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Posting Limits

    Why are we limited to only two posts within a certain period? Do these limits go up the more times we post?

    Jan 19, 2010


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist