User avatar

writewannabe

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Diary of Kidnapping....Chapter 1

    This is very good. I didn't notice any typos. Another person caught that you used the wrong to. But that is very easy to do, even if you have a ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Five The Red Death Returns

    Thank you. I had rewritten this about three times over a period of six years and still make changes here and there.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Black History Poem REDONE ***PART TWO***

    I am sure your original poem was fine. This is very well-written. You are able to write a poem and tell a story with it. There are no forced verses ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Other Re: They're living a lie of a proof

    Wow you are right it is a confusing story. But here is a way to make it not so confusing. Take all the sentences and write a story around each ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Normal or Something Like it

    Okay I have never read the Twilight books or seen th movies so I can't compare this story to the series. As long as you do not take directly from ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: confusion

    Even though the line structure is not consistent for the poem, for example one line will have way more words than another line, it flows very nicely from start to ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ways to Make Things Happen

    Just when it got good, it ends! Well I hope you come back to add more to it. I am dying to find out what the girls were laughing at. ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled book - prologue

    I like this. It can either be left the way it is-it is perfect for those short flash fiction pieces. It also can be expanded into a goo sized book. ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    My user name on TYWC was WhiteKnight. I chose it because the first novel length story I wrote is called The White Knight. I am finally getting it posted online.

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Six Shariene

    The sun, climbing upwards to the highest point of the sky, revealed that it was nearing noon of that eighty-five degree day, with not a cloud in the sky, those ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Five The Red Death Returns

    It was not until when Maria reached the castle, when reality reached her. "Oh my God," Maria thought to herself. "I just fought an actual knight." "What is wrong, Maria?" ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rasa Adventure

    This is very well written and I hope that you have expanded on this story. I honestly could not find any type, spelling or gramma mistakes. This is impressive for ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Not a whole story by any means

    This is very well written. However, a bit confusing Who is Diego? I am guessing that he is a wolf and has a pack of followers Also, what are the ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    You set the setting for this story perfectly in the first few paragraphs of the story. Excellent use of imagery and description. The two characters Rayne and Peter fit into ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood and Bits

    John's father was a priest in the old Roman Catholic Church. Is his father a Roman catholic priest? If he is you may have to change it. catholic Priests do ...

    Jan 23, 2010


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind