User avatar

writewannabe

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloody Love: Prologue

    This is short and sweet. For a prologue, you do not have to have a lot in it, maybe a couple of paragraphs. What you have is excellent. I do ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Six Shariene

    The way this story is, it takes place before Bellerophon was punished and after. When he was commanding the kings to kill of the weak, this was before and when ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Five The Red Death Returns

    Just called her Evil just as a name calling. Yeah this Black Knight does act like a child. It's interesting that I answered your question from the last chapter. Lol. ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings

    The idea of Maria being in the military may help her adapt easily to being a knight.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings

    I actually was going to start the book where Maria was in the military and she was fighting in a war. Then she ends up in Utofamia after getting shot. ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited

    Thank you. I tend to talk to myself too when I am driving. If I get the rest of the chapters posted, you will know why the "can-man" attacks her.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The White Knights Chater Eight Battle Between Good and Evil

    "We should be nearing the Plains of Musglove,” said Michael as he and Maria rode along side by side on their horses. The journey, since they started, had been safe ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Seven Defeat Desolation and Hope

    The gray clouds prepared the world for rain. A person who had come into Utofamia that day would have never believed that the day before was a hot and sunny ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow-revised and more better!

    It is a strange and different story. Even though I am a little confused by it, I also think it is excellent. From what I get of it, this is ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Footsteps in new snow.

    First of all your description is excellent. I can visualize the setting of your story. I see potential in what you have written and suggest that you continue on with ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    I think I read another School Spirit Story you wrote. If I did it was a later submission. I did not realize that I was susposed to read these first. ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: School Spirit

    I like the poem at the beginning of chapter one. It was beautiful. It is an excellent idea to start out a story, especially a fantasy one. While the first ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Four First Fight

    The battle scenes are the most difficult since I don't read many stories that have knights in it. I will have to pick up a King Arthur book and read ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings

    Thank you. When I first wrote this, I tried to make Maria believe that she was just dreaming. However, it just did not turn out right. This has about seventeen ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of Kidnapping...Chapter 2

    This is just as good as the first chapter. I can feel the pain she went through when the man removed her eyeball. Ouch! Your style of description is excellent, ...

    Jan 24, 2010


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian