-
Re: The White Knight Chapter Eleven A Small Skirmish
A few mornings later, Maria was awakened by Geoffrey. "The enemy has been seen coming towards here. We must get into the wood line." Maria grabbed her weapons and got ...
Feb 2, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Ten Love Revealed
Yeah I am pretty modest and feel awkward when it comes to a romantic scene. A kiss here and there is all that will go in my stories.
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Ten Love Revealed
Thank you. A lot of helpful people are leaving suggestions and telling em where my spelling mistakes are. I have about seven more chapters to post. Then I will go ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
Modern Day Robin Hood means "Super Hot!" Thanks for your coomments and suggestions and I will remember that about using Italics when she is talking to herself. I have seven ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Two Utofamia (edited)
I don't want to say much about why she is not freaking out, because I don't want to spoil something. But thanks for the comments and as you can see ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three Part C Utofamia's Beginnings
Thanks for the critique and that is a good question. I don't know how Melisande invaded her body. I guess her spirit or mind. When I am done with the ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Ten Love Revealed
Idres looked up, hearing something. He got up and looked towards the forest, eyes searching sword half drawn. "What is wrong here?" Idres turned around. It was James, a fellow ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Nine Death and Rebirth
Most of the White Knights rushed into the forest to see what the cause of the ado was. There they encountered Black Knights. On a horses' back a Red Knight ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: The White Knights Chater Eight Battle Between Good and Evil
I did run each chapter through Word Spell Check a few times, and fixed what was caught. However, I know spell check is not perfect and does not catch all ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Six Shariene
Maybe I should make Maria confused too. Have her interrupt herself while reading, then figuring it out.
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Seven Defeat Desolation and Hope
Thank you. I plan to read your vampire/werewolves story. But I might not get to it until next week.
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The White Knights Chater Eight Battle Between Good and Evil
Thank you. This chapter was difficult for me because I never been in a battle too and I have not read much lately about battles during the middle ages. I ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: The Dark Tower Series by King, definitely a masterpiece
I read through Wizard and Glass and have been meaning to read the rest. But I will have to go back and start from the beginning. Try the Left Behind ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: Diaries of a Teenage Vampire: Chapter Two
This is very good. I can see with each chapter, your are adding more to your character's personality. I did notice several spelling mistakes, but as you already said, you ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: Diaries of a Teenage Vampire: Chapter One
Well, I for one liked this. Just by your dialogue I was able to follow what was happening in the story. I did have to read it two times though ...
Jan 25, 2010
