-
Re: The Amazing Talking Tree
I read the Giving Tree too. I really liked it.
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The Amazing Talking Tree
Another part of the prompt was to use a word like farout or groovy. My favorite is Awesome. As for contractions, I was told it is better to write the ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The Amazing Talking Tree
Note: This story is based on a writing prompt. While I could have description in the beginning of the story, the rest on the story had to be a dialogue ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Lady Death
This is very well-written and I am going to read more of the story. The only thing I found "The man didn’t hesitate. He wrenched himself loose of her, scooped ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Epilogue Michael Happy at Last
Typing furiously at the keyboard, the female struggled to finish the story. She paused to run her fingers through her hair, forgetting at the moment that she was bald, the ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
lol! Opps.
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Fifteen The Final Battle
Thank you. I felt the final battle was way better than the first battle. I drive an hour each day to work and most of this chapter I planned in ...
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
Thank you. I am glad that you like this so far. But I do have a confession. This is my third rewrite. The original story is totally different than this ...
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Sixteen The New World
Maria felt hands around her throat, tightening around her windpipe. "No! It was a dream!" she frantically thought. She was not going without a fight. She struggled with what strength ...
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Fifteen The Final Battle
The next morning Geoffrey, Michael, James and the remaining knights made the final preparations to leave for the Plains of Musglove. All horses were ready, except for one. Michael approached ...
Feb 7, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Thirteen A Hole In Time
Thank you. It seems like my typo, gramma and spelling mistakes started to slow down a bit.
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Twelve Prisoners of War
Thank you. I have three more chapters to post, then I will go back and polish this up. What did you mean by inverted commas?
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Fourteen The Test of the Gammataur
"This looks bad," King Alexander said sadly to himself. He was looking at the hand-written note the sparrow had delivered. He recognized Geoffrey's writing. One of his best Kingsbane, long ...
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Thirteen A Hole In Time
Some time passed. Each day was routine. Maria would receive abuse from Melisande-had tons of labor dumped in front of her along with the sorceress hitting her once in a ...
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Twelve Prisoners of War
Idres was watching his men train when Grimson and Melisande walked up to him. "Idres, I have to talk to you. Are you wondering why I asked the knights to ...
Feb 2, 2010
