-
Re: The Caverns of Kildun Aalda Chapter One-Starting Out
Thank you. I will work on the editing. This was a story I wrote for Nano 2009 and am sure there are mistakes I could not find. The only thing ...
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: The Caverns of Kildun Aalda Chapter One-Starting Out
The village was a small place. While people still lived there, most of the houses were in poor condition. Some looked like they were going to fall over any minute. ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three The New Trainee (New Chapter)
Note: If you read this chapter and then go on to read the next Chapter 3 Part B, bear with me since I didn't get a chance to edit that ...
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Three The New Trainee (New Chapter)
Maria stared out of the window in her room into the courtyard below, smiling with excitement. Far below she could see the people going about their business. Why was she ...
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Epilogue Michael Happy at Last
Not bored from writing it. I just wish I could be on this site a lot longer but I work and try to do 50 hours of stuff into a ...
Feb 19, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter Two Utofamia (edited)
I made corrections as the reviewers suggested. I also worked on describing the setting. Thank you everybody for the feedback.
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
I got this edited and hope to get feedback.
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Lady Death 1
Very well written and can't wait until the next chapter. It is an interesting twist of how you portray Satan "Dreico" and God as bein best friends. It is like ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: Future Gazette
That has potential. specially if the old an is a bum residing at the airport.
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: Future Gazette
Andrew Peterson A tall businessman in a dark gray suit ran through the large terminal at Pittsburgh Airport. He glanced at his watch. "Oh shit!" said Andrew Peterson to himself. ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: Cosmos
Note: This was based on a writing prompt that takes place in a restaurant that is the size of New York City. The year is 3000. My MFC has a ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Epilogue Michael Happy at Last
Plus in a way it is something like an allegorical fantasy story to compare the biblical prophecy of the end of the world. There is a supreme ruler, people died, ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
I don't consider this to be spam at all. I just happened to like the image but no, I have not seen this one, as far as I know. I ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: Reviewing Question
I had decided to review some of the older stories, the ones from 2005. I did a few reviews and I was told that I should not review the older ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Epilogue Michael Happy at Last
That's just me. I like books that end on a happy note. Or if it is a series, such as one of my favorites The Left Behind Series, I am ...
Feb 10, 2010
