-
Re: How do I edit one of my works
I need to delete some of my articles and I can't seem to do it . I find the works in my portfolio but there is no edit button. I ...
Apr 20, 2013 -
Re: Please review my book
It is here and if you can write a review of it on this site. You can read a free sample:
May 20, 2012 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Ride of the Valkries classical music. Wagner
May 20, 2012 -
Re: If Not For You
My life is a waste, I thought to myself one night. No accomplishments to my name, No lives saved, No lives impacted, By my existence. I wish just once I ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter 3(B) The Training Begins (New)
@KikiSaysRAWR! I reedited this with your suggestions and also found a couple more that you missed. When I originally wrote this, Maria was just a robot moving along doing everything ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: random absurd story
I think with all the grammar and punctuation mistakes that you did this on purpose. It makes the story even more absurd.
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter 3(B) The Training Begins (New)
I had the same experience when I tried to shoot a bow. Was never good at it. Even that running scene is from my own experience. I ran on the ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter 3(B) The Training Begins (New)
Hey PuffCherry, cute name, the reason why you didn't find many mistakes was most of the typos were pointed out. But you will probably find them in the other chapters. ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter 3(B) The Training Begins (New)
“Are you ready for the run?” Geoffrey asked her. “I hope so,” Maria said coming out of the tent. Even though the chain mail was considerably lighter than the plate ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The Caverns of Kildun Aalda Chapter Four-The Visitors
As I developed George, I found out that he is my favorite character. It's is weird because Bard is the MC. I had to change the angle with the George ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: The Caverns of Kildun Aalda Chapter Four-The Visitors
Early the next morning, Bard passed the entryway leading into Antares. The sentry standing guard nodded to him in recognition. Though he did not know the young fighter's name, he ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: The Caverns of Kildun Aalda Chapter Three-At The Cleric Camp
Lol! We must always be on at the same time. Thank you for your comments. I originally had Johanna killed off. But when I was about halfway through Nano I ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: The Caverns of Kildun Aalda Chapter Three-At The Cleric Camp
Bard shook his head in confusion. "What have I done?" he asked his friend Trent. "What happened to me?" "Are you feeling better?" Trent asked, smiling secretly to himself. "You ...
Mar 7, 2010 -
Re: The Chronicles Of A Teenage Vampire
Who cares if it is too similar to Twilight. I didn't read the books or see the movie, so I don't know. I did start reading this, but am strapped ...
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: The Caverns of Kildun Aalda Chapter Two-Inside the Catacombs
The way had been easy. Bard was able to ride in a farmer's carriage most of the way. However, the farmer refused to go any closer. Therefore, Bard had to ...
Mar 6, 2010
