User avatar

writerwithacause

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 1: A Red Rose Among The Others

    Thank you very much for the review! And now to answer your questions, 2. There are three women that take a seat in front of William, two of them are ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Through the Storm

    Good grammar and punctuation! I enjoyed reading it. I have no suggestion, your piece is well-done! :)

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    For me, Wuthering Heights (the book) was better than the old black and white movie. Although I haven't seen the whole movie (just sequences), I can bet that The mists ...

    Feb 11, 2011


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright