User avatar

writerwithacause

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Should Actors Fall in Love?

    This is an unusual idea you have here. :) Auditions are so trying. A young actor catches my eye . They can lead to so much crying. Beautiful, as you ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 1: A Red Rose Among The Others

    Thanks a bunch, theotherone! :)

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lonely

    Hi there, Julie here to review! :) Here are my corrections: I am lonely . I don ' t feel loved . There ' s a noise around me . ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beneath the Smile

    Hey, this is a great poem! you've left me pleasantly surprised. --On the outside, smiling away. --On the inside, dreading another day. I loved these lines, they describe the best ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can't

    I actually thought that this is pretty good. It's a good example of how to say more with less words. :) One tiny thing: I can't see it. Can't feel ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 1: A Red Rose Among The Others

    Thanks so much, Kitty! I'll keep those things in mind.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Art of Love

    Thanks so much, kakagirl! :)

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Actors (scenes 21-30)

    She , too , is following along, but she is more concerned about conducting everyone, even she keeps the conducting to a minimal since she's confident that everyone knows what ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    Julie here to review! Here are my corrections: Passing between years , That special moment With that special person In that special place of hers. Atop of a building We ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Art of Love

    Anybody, reviews? :D

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [delete]

    “They only write stories about the winners . ” Her eyes glimmered with tears like the cosmos above. “But it’s the losers that make up the world. I wanted you ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey there, Luciano! Do you also know Spanish? That is the awesome part of being half-something and half-other thing. xD You can get to know two languages very well. School ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 1: A Red Rose Among The Others

    Thank you, bugbug368! :)

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 3: A Rose That Has Not Yet Bloomed

    Thank you so much, Isha! You've pointed out some things that I did not quite notice. Thanks so much! =D

    Feb 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Becki Review

    Hello Becki! I've got a romance novel that could use some reviews! Here it is: Thank you so much in advance, and take your time! :)

    Feb 24, 2011


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley