-
Re: No. 7
You can't use indents, because the code that forums use is BB Code. BB Code, unlike HTML, does not have a tag or anything that would allow you to use ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Tomorrow
My heart races as music starts to sound I know the rhyme would've been affected, but the verb "play" would've been more suitable. If you could find a word for ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Looking
Looking up , eyes brimming with tears ; Looking back at all those years ... Years with great joy , happiness abound ; Years with great sorrow that love turned ...
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: Counting the Stars
I’ll catch it in my hands and save it in a jar for when I need a wish I’ll have my fallen star I'd wish to taste your lips that ...
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: Take A Chance- 1
Everything was done fast and neatly, the routine imprinted in my bones. The M ornings weren’t my best moments. From the moment you had to turn off the annoying beep ...
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: Ch 6: Withered Leaves, Withered Love
Hey there, thanks a lot for the review! Amazing how many mistakes I do without realising. xDD Is this supposed to be maybe? Or perhaps? Exactly! I hope he's going ...
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: Ch 6: Withered Leaves, Withered Love
A/N: Ok fellow readers, here is the part when the two lovers break up. William is starting to show another face. It's all about his male pride and possesive nature. ...
Mar 8, 2011 -
Re: Immortality
Immortal wings on hence thy fly, High above the world you soar; These are the lines that I loved the most, the reason why I decided to read your poem ...
Mar 6, 2011 -
Re: Remember The Morning
Well, well, this sounds like a song, I felt some melody coming from the poem because of the line that repeats throughout the poem. The rhyme, however, could be improved. ...
Mar 5, 2011 -
Re: Is it because?
This was so simple, yet so profound. Mrs. Elizabeth Darcy is perfectly right, I think anybody can relate to this feeling. :) I didn't mind the fact that your rhyme ...
Mar 3, 2011 -
Re: Haha, this is like the 8th WRFF topic I've made..
Hello, Jasmine! I have a novel, but I won't be such a pest as to ask you to read all 5 (long) chapters. It would be nice, though, if you ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Random Thoughts
I glanced up absentmindedly, And with unfocused eyes, I gazed out of the window, To where ‘‘the true world lies.’’ I think that "true" instead of "real" works better with ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: My Day Dreams
This was better than the last poems I've reviewed before. I especially like this part: Oh the warmth of day dream, The joy of numbing bliss, The tango of thought, ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Just Can't Get Enough
First of all, "I don't know what you're talking about," I said, my face now blushing furiously as I took a sudden interest in my shoes. "We don't even like ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Wish
Take it easy, hun, you know people will still reply or not reply even if you "threat" them. :P Anyway, it was a nice poem, I wish it would have ...
Mar 2, 2011
