User avatar

writerwithacause

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on March 27 (GMT)

    Oh yay! :D Can't wait for it! Personal goal: 15 reviews.

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Ode to lost love.

    Hey there, Reebz! Your poem was nice and easy/enjoyable to read. However, you have some spelling/vocabulary mistakes. Here they are, I've written them in bold the way they should be: ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trip Me Again, Please

    k I realize now how long it took to fall for you. It took me a single glance to understand -- "understand" seems more fitting how important you would become, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Research Re: English (UK) archaic words/structures, please?

    19th century is the period. Of course, I'm not trying to use only archaic words, I just need one or two from time to time. :P I could read Shakespeare ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Research Re: English (UK) archaic words/structures, please?

    Hey people, I am writing a historical novel and I need to enhance my style/vocabulary. I would be grateful to you if you listed here all or a part of ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Research Re: What Makes a Truly Terrifying Villain?

    For me, a memorable villain is 1. one that apears to be evil, but has a solid ground behind (seeking revenge, psychological issues/mental disorders or obsessions etc.) or 2. one ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Research Re: Artwork

    How about somebody wearing a mask to conceal his/her real identity? It is, after all, what we all do when we're afraid of being hurt. We just put on a ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 7: The Misery And Suffering Of A Rose

    A/N: Hello everybody! Here's chapter seven, after a long delay (compared to the past times). I apologize, but while until now I had a sketch of my previous attempt at ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Crafty's review thread

    Hello, Crafty! I have a romance novel that's set in the late 18th century. Here is the link to it: I could use some reviews on this one. :) Take ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review For [s]Food[/s] HUGS <3 (closed)

    Hey, Tinkem! Would you mind taking a look at my novel? I could use some reviews on this one. :) Take you time and thank you very much in advance!

    Mar 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Follower -Gone Fishing; Be Back Soon-

    Hey there, ultraviolet! Would you mind taking a look at my novel? I could use some reviews on this one. :) Even though it's under the Historical Fiction category, I ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm not hungry, but I'll review for free!

    Hey there, Tayler! Would you mind taking a look at my novel? I could use some reviews on this one. :) Take you time and thank you very much in ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time

    Thank you everybody for your suggestions!

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: darkness

    It's coming for you -- the quick but moveless beast , like a hand grab b ing your soul it pulls you to the other side of the the darkness. ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Not Like Those Who Hurt You

    Just close your soul Disregard the passing lies It's safer if you just stay dead Nevertheless, come be alive It's dangerous to feel the joy Because depression is it's brother ...

    Mar 14, 2011


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya