User avatar

writerwithacause

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Betrayal

    I don't have many suggestions when it comes to your poem, but I think you should separate this into three stanzas. Here is how I'd personally do it: Life is ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am free

    You made me feel I was the only one , You were my prince, to you I' run . I felt so safe when you were there . Truth is ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Heart, a Soul

    A heart, a soul, from somewhere near ... I wish for what I cannot hear . I bear the thought that's deep inside That sometimes one can never hide. This ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breaking

    You can try to break me, Point out all my flaws And try to tell me That I'm not strong enough to fight. You can try to break me , ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Definition of Freedom

    Freedom is a golden falcon, soaring in the clear blue sky, pushing itself higher and higher, until the falcon and earth have no tie. Freedom is a onyx stallion, tearing ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No Rest For The Wicked~1

    My mother always said ‘No rest for the wicked’, pertaining to having to make sure a five-year-old, hyper-active, troublemaker Diana Justice never got hurt too badly. She still says it ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nymph

    This was such a great idea: combining more haiku's into one single poem. Wonderful! I just have to say, I enjoyed reading this so much. No mistakes to point out, ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Angel's Cry

    Have you ever heard an angel 's cry, --either "an angel's cry, or "an angel crying" while it sang its mournful tune? It shatters more than glass and stone, but ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Undress

    Stumbling into the cold bathroom, ("Stumble" would rather be an imperative, if accompanied by no pronoun) distressed; tired from today. My reflection stares down into me. Fierce. Hard eyes give ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thankyou for Deceiving me

    Pieces of my soul, scatter e d to point the way. Parts of me, my life, freshly hung each day. Myself, bared to the world, with everything to show and ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (1)

    Hey there, Snionk! I like this. I admit I haven't read it entirely, I will add it to my reading list... but I enjoyed it up till now. You write ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Give Your Immortality to Me

    The air always held a gray ambience. A rusty scent lingered on every corner and through every street. The sky affected the people. Sons were drafted and taken from families, ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Spring

    There’s nothing more relaxing Than laying on the almost-green grass , Watching flowers bloom Under an early-spring sun . Little tulip buds sway In the cool breeze . They're about ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One and One Make Two.

    Out of the corner of my eye, I see you. In the depths of my heart, I need you. Off the tip of my tongue, I don't know what to ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: What makes you pick up a book?

    Being also a visual artist, I admit *feels guilty* that I've bought books for their covers. This will not happen to me anymore, though. I've learnt from my mistakes. Now ...

    Mar 26, 2011


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare