Random avatar

writergal

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pink Roses and White Ribbons

    I actually like this story. It's description was good and it made me feel like I was the bride. It made me think that I might actually do the same ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Scared Writer

    First of all, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. Please tell me if i isn't. This poem is quite short. I hope that's okay. ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    This is hilarious. Although, I don't what happened to Robert Pattinson in here. At first. he was going to tell her that he's not Edward Cullen or something but then, ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Prince

    This is one of the poems that I made before. I'm not much of a good writer but I aim to be one. I hope you like it. Please comment/criticize ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lies

    I like this. It has a sense of truth to it and was well done. But I don't think it really did rhyme. However, the thought was there and I ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dream

    Wow, that is just so sweet. You're so lucky to have dreams like this. Everytime I have one, it gets destroyed because I kept on waking up. Well, this is ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Memories for a Rainy Day

    Hi! I'm here to review this. Exaxtly This should be spelled as "Exactly." The morning was bright, with a healthy breeze to mark the beginning of the Summertime. This Summer ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Edward Cullen

    OK, well, first of all, I think you should be a little kinder towards reviews and critiques because they can really help you. Harsh ones help you a lot. Now, ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Invisible

    I just made this out of...well, nothing in partiular really. I just made it. Please do tell me what you really think. Invisible by: writergal No one can ever see ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Realizing Somehting About Love

    Well, thanks! But can anyone tell me how to move it to the Poetry section or something???

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Realizing Somehting About Love

    Well, honestly, it wasn't meant to be a poem but I'm not really sure if it is. I'm still trying to figure that out.

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Realizing Somehting About Love

    Please tell me if this is the right board. I'm not quite sure. Critques are welcomed. Here goes: Realizing Somehting About love by: writergal I loved him. I loved him ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Other Re: Beeby: My One Of A Kind Friend.

    He walked on and on. He seems to know the exact way to where he is headed. He was walking fastly but not running. His faced was covered in tears. ...

    Mar 21, 2009


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley