Random avatar

writerchick416

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Haemorrhaging (blood loss)

    "Please. May I please have my journal back." My voice found a certain lightness and my facial expression became serious. " For some reason this part doesn't seem entirely right ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Free the Leash Kids CHAPTER 1

    Hi :) Okay, great story. i got a little bit confused in one part, but it was still good. I didn't see anything wrong with your grammar. You should try ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Free the Leash Kids CHAPTER 1

    This is my first chapter and I'm looking for suggestions on what to change. In need of some help as I'm stuck at an editing/idea standstill for this chapter. This ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (14)

    After a long wait I see the next Chapter of All Babies are Blessings has been revealed. Amazing as were the other 13 chapters. I liked it a lot and ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    People have to ask you what words you use everyday mean

    Jun 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Important Lesson

    A very good starting concept to a story but not enough to quite understand. I can't really identify with this character at all and I'm not entirely sure why she ...

    May 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tube of Terror! [2/2]

    Great story. No immature typos, or grammatical errors that I could find. I read both parts 1 and 2 and I have to say this was absolutely hilarious. I was ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    I give you a 6/10. Not bad and paints a good picture i especially love the line "English gardens weren't meant for rain, but rain always fell." It has a ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Death

    May 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Nendo stood in the midst of the bustling crowd, his eyes trained on the blue sky spread above him. 5.5/10 I'm around long enough to see who Nendo is and ...

    May 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My book Chapter 1

    I see the basics have been covered; 2:1 ratio, grammar, ect. However, you are not writing like an author who knows your character. What you are writing is much more ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Question about Writers' Group

    I found a writers' group at a local Barnes and Noble. It says all are welcome on the page description on the B&N Website and I couldn't find much other ...

    May 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (13)

    I know you're supposed to give suggestions when you critique but I don't think i can even bring myself to demean such a beautiful piece of work. I just read ...

    May 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Spy the Spy

    I like the format. A diary is unique as well as a way to be able to jump from event to event without having to worry about connecting them or ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unknown

    Navigate away in disgust huh? More like plead for the next part. I agree with 100xstupid, a little hard to follow but I'm assuming that it will get easier as ...

    May 27, 2009


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson