User avatar

writeholic

  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Hey sorry I've been out of town for like a month..... :) OnCeUpOnAtIm3Xo : woops sorry I should have worded that better, I've published two poems, and I've written a ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Hey Y'all my name is writeholic. I'm pretty new to this site, and It looked like a great place to introduce myself (even though I'm pretty boring) I live in ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey my name is Heidi! This looks like a great site!

    Oct 29, 2007


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year