User avatar

writeholic

  • Other Poetry Re: Timeless

    Hi just tell me what you think please! Timeless As I stumble along a midnight path The world around me opens long forgotten eyes As I see and hear with ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rise of Dreams

    Thank you so much! lol sorry I actually copied and pasted the wrong poem, my final draft has all of the commas and grammar errors already mentioned. I was actually ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jesus Fermented on Saturday

    Very sad and dreary but in a good way. I got the impression of suicide- hope that was what you were trying to imply. My only suggestion would be to ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: "What Is Love?"

    Great poem... I love people to comment on what my own poems make me think of, the part where he died for me, he loves me, etc. I happen to ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rise of Dreams

    I wrote this kind of on a whim- tell me what you think Rise of Dreams Smoothly do they glide Smoothly do they set The stars upon them twinkle Infinitely ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Continuation

    Just something I wrote... Sorry about all the metaphors.. tell me what you think! The Continuation The wheel continues on, Turning in broad light With others looking on Glory staring ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Hey sorry I've been out of town for like a month..... :) OnCeUpOnAtIm3Xo : woops sorry I should have worded that better, I've published two poems, and I've written a ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About myself

    Hey Y'all my name is writeholic. I'm pretty new to this site, and It looked like a great place to introduce myself (even though I'm pretty boring) I live in ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Peer editing in school

    ohh goodness. I'm in something called writers association in my school, and people send their papers to us for an edit. I spent one day reading about 20 papers on ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fingering A Gun

    I wrote this for a contest and won it. I'm just about to submit it with three other poems to a larger contest, but I made some changes to it, ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ballad of the Spindle

    Hey thanks so much! Yea, I'm having a bit of trouble with some of those rhymes, they don't seem to want to come out right. I really like your suggestions, ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Angel

    I like how mysterious it is, I'm a little confused on the symbolism....But I think that it has a kinda repentance to the narrator, like he's been tortured by some ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    ohh goodness I can't agree more. I have a guy friend that did that to his best friend, she was dating this way cool guy, and then he just pops ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight Prayer

    I actually really like it, but to keep your four line stanza you need to have it written like this It’s quarter past three and the book is shut I ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Death of Pride

    That was excellent. I've written poems that rhyme all the way through that long, and its sooo hard not to break the rythem and the rhyme scheme. I love the ...

    Oct 30, 2007


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright