User avatar

writeholic

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chasing the Wind

    great poem.. I did get the metaphor. I loved it all the way through except the very last line. disappear doesn't seem strong enough, and it also breaks your rhythm. ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Travel

    Tell me what you think!!! Travel I once chanced upon A forsaken path Leading me through the Golden Trees and Thought not where it truly led me. But rather continued- ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rise of Dreams

    Tell me what you think please! Rise of Dreams Smoothly do they glide, Smoothly do they set The stars upon them twinkle Infinitely set. Dragging forth from wonder Inspirations' own ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Shakesphere!

    Read 's version it saves your life every time.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful Dreamer (please leave a comment)

    I really love your poem. Great idea, and great sentences. BUT- I don't know if its just me, but it really throws me off that there's absolutely no punctuation. IE: ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead?No.

    LEAVE YOUR POEM HOW IT IS!!! Sorry, everyone that posted above me, but sometimes poetry is absolutely incredible in its rough form, like this. Just fix holly (thats like stuff ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mirir

    Hi, I'm kinda new at this, I usually write poetry, but for some reason I had the absolutely insane idea to write a book. I know my grammar absolutely sucks ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Poem The Poets hand quivers- With thoughts on edge of pen The world upon their shoulders- And races to begin. They fling words onto a page Before the thought will ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Lies

    Very interesting idea.... I wouldn't be so quick to crush your own ideas, if you don't believe in what your writing after you write it, why write it? Besides, ever ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Princess In You

    *won't state the spelling and punctuation mistakes already listed* Loved your idea for this poem, however, take another look at it and revise it, make it more poetic, and try ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joy

    I really like your strong imagery and picture that you draw- however, I would take out the items in the ( ) it distracts from the overall picture. And I ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: breath held the world may quiet, still

    Puts me in mind of drowning a little bit- I'm kinda confused about the message but I love your sense of imagery and the strong emotion that emerges from it. ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kidnapped

    I don't think its cliche!! What may make people think that is because its a little sing songy- but I think thats what make it great! I love you message ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Emotion of Anger

    I really like the use of your emotion-- hope you really didn't punch a hole in your wall!! My only suggestion is to not try so hard at rhyming. Another ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku

    very nice! I love all three lines of it!

    Feb 21, 2008


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest