User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Hello?

    Welcome! Usually the more depressing stuff is the best. I'm not one for writing it, though I have tried, and it seems to get things off your back. Can't wait ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey hey

    Hi laura claridge! You're on fanfiction.net? OMC, that is soo cool! I am too!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your name thingy? My name on there is randomnerd. Yah, I know, soooo original. :wink: ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...A sort of re-entry. :)

    I agree with you on the reading the stories part! I get an idea for a story then I try writing it and fail completely. Well, not all the time.... ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Hello Sourkrout! Welcome to Young Writers Society. I look forward to seeing some of your works. I am also new here and am not quite familiar with this site, but ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Sorry everyone. I tried to get on the computer this week but it wasn't really working. Thanks for all the help. You're not very talkative, are you? Hehe, actually I ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hey everyone, I joined yesterday and wanted to say Hi. I like to write, obviously, and can't wait to read and write some stories! Can't wait to meet some new ...

    May 7, 2008


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author