User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    This is absolutely fantastic! I am so amazed by this! My jaw dropped, literally, when I saw this. You can just see the sadness in her eyes. As so many ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Old Rose

    Well, I can't help you with any shadowing, but I can tell you that it is looking very good. :) If I ever tried to draw anything, I would definitely ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Shoot Random ^^

    OMG! The first one is hilarious! A dog in the no dogs allowed spot! :P Pooh Bear is a gangsta. With all those ladies...Shame! :D What is the third picture ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ... Don't Ask

    Haha! Omg, this is so random and weird! So all he is doing is running and then half his body falls off. That is kind of sad. I feel for ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holiday Madness

    Wow. Really good photos! :) In the first photo, I can see your outline. I'm not sure how to prevent this, because I have done it many time, but maybe ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New Years Pictures

    This is my first try at real photography. I think I did pretty good, but I want to know your opinions! These were taken New Years Eve. Please tell me ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sea Monster

    Wow. Really good drawing. The monster looks sooo awesome. The detail is amazing and I love the blended colors. The sea looks kind of weird, but I know how hard ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lunar Eclipse

    I love this picture! Eclipses are so pretty and amazing. I've seen a lunar eclipse and thought it was awesome. Try cutting out some of the black. I absolutely love ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowy Trees

    Oooh, snow! Wow, it's so white. I like this picture! Florida never gets any snow and I'm jealous. ^_^

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: House of The Scorpion

    I just finished reading The House of The Scorpion by Nancy Farmer. I thought it was a fantastic book. Nancy addresses the issue on clones and I loved how she ...

    May 22, 2008


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith