User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem by me (inspiring)

    Awesome poem! The rythm was touchy in places. You might want to reread your poem and look for the places where you have to read the line again. Though I ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The City that Forever Sleeps

    Wow, you picked an unusual topic. I like! You did something different then most writings with their cliches. I like the futuristic theme. There was nothing much to critique because ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 1

    .

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dimension of Music

    Nicely done! but pay attention to the other reviewer's comments on forced rhymes, inconsistent rhythm and basic description. Do reread your poem. The rhyming was off in places and it ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bruises

    Oh my gosh. I absolutely love this. Even though the rhyming and tempo was off, I connected with it. You explain what the alcohol does to the dad and the ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thirteen Kisses

    Awww, wow...This was very dramatic. I loved it! I think you did an awesome job at your second try at romantic fiction. Totally loved this! Becca

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Me, My Past, and My Blood-Stained Sword

    Wow, this was really intense. You explained everything so well that I saw what was happening. Scasha and Gunshot did all the nitpicking. “…Now, please burn for me.” Oh my ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rainbows and Roses

    I absolutely loved this story. I felt like I was the girl waiting for her dad. The end was sad and happy. Oh my gosh, you really did a good ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey hey

    Hi laura claridge! You're on fanfiction.net? OMC, that is soo cool! I am too!!!!!!!!!!!! What's your name thingy? My name on there is randomnerd. Yah, I know, soooo original. :wink: ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To the Sea

    You really paint a picture of the sea. Wow, I must say this was an awesome poem! Now I want to go to the ocean! ^_^ Passion, anger, love and ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yawp Poem

    I've never heard of Walt Whitman before. Now I want to go see who he is. Yawp...I like that word. Very nice poem. No spelling errors at all. I sound ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    OMC! You just told that publisher!!! Haha...Wow, I liked this poem, a lot! I like it just the way it is. I agree with panicitsamelon about the ryhming thing. It ...

    May 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Angels Really Do Exsist Chapter 1 Revised

    I fixed this chappie. Tell me what ya think! Chapter 1 revised “Hey Sandi, hand me another,” I slurred, as I reached my hand out to her. She thrust another ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Were Once Strangers

    The only thing that I saw wrong was aeons which I think you mean eons. Maybe? Very nice poem! Please continue writing!

    May 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unhappy Father’s Day

    This poem was very good and disturbing at the same time. I liked how the boy had faith and continued to live. The father seemed like a very depressed person ...

    May 26, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote