User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Romantic Novels Re: How Can Anyone Love a Jerk? (Part 2)(Revised)

    Much better chapter! Yay, you're now explaining the title of the story!!! The first day of our 'relationship' was perfect. Absolutely, incredibly, 100% Please spell this out. It makes it ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone Forever

    Good job for your second poem! They are gone forever, Ripped from my life with one tear. Sleeping in heaven without a care. Tear and care don't rhyme. Try a ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 4

    Chapter 4 Redeemer Something smacked against the creature on top of me. Her teeth jerked out of my skin as she flew backwards. Snarling erupted in the distance. A fire ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Think You Know Me

    Very nice poem, indeed. Love the rhyming and rythm. I, too, love shoter poems, and this was fabulous. You placed all the commas in the right places. I applaud you ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Exodus

    Very dramatic poem! I loved the way you wrote a picture. This was very descriptive and detailed. Terror rolled towards us I agree with elephantwalrus that there is no towards. ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Penny for Your Thoughts...

    My critique isn't going to help very much either. I loved this! Your rhyming rocks! This is such a short and sweet poem. This poem was very entertaining and captured ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 3

    The third chapter! Chapter 3 Attack The brisk wind blew against me, sending shivers throughout my body. I pulled my coat around me tighter. I walked down the dark street, ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: How Can Anyone Love A Jerk? (Part one)

    Well, first of all let me say, it was okay. I just think this is a typical teen romance. This first chapter didn't really capture my attention. Try some other ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    Aha, great chapter! I love the Star Wars movies! I feel like a total nerd when I talk about the movies too... :oops: After all, approaching him that day was ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lunar Eclipse

    I love this picture! Eclipses are so pretty and amazing. I've seen a lunar eclipse and thought it was awesome. Try cutting out some of the black. I absolutely love ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowy Trees

    Oooh, snow! Wow, it's so white. I like this picture! Florida never gets any snow and I'm jealous. ^_^

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 2

    Woohoo! Chapter 2 is up!!! Critique please! Chapter 2 Safe I cautiously walked up to my front door, peeking in the window to make sure my father was asleep. The ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: We; An Ode to Writers

    Wow, an Ode to us writers! Amazing. I totally loved it! The ending was kind of abrupt and left me hanging. I think there might be something more you could ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Rough Winds

    I really like this lyrical song. I too, want to hear the words with music. I think it would sound beautiful. Sometimes, When the winds get rough, I think of ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight

    Awesome job! I love to read people's ideas on how Edward's and Bella's wedding might be. This is one of my more favorite works! Watch your grammar in places. “ ...

    Jun 10, 2008


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec