User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Other Poetry Re: The Party Goes On

    The party goes on, there's a full house. Just having fun. Things sore through the air. Suddenly, your muscles freeze when you hear glass sha tt er The is music ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    Wow, this was a very intruiging poem. I liked the rhyming. I agree that it was very powerful. Short and to the point. This is just a poem that I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Orange Peel and Apple Pips

    Aha, I love this. The rhymes and flow make it easy to read. I really liked the way you added humor. Great job! just orange peel and apple pips I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Tear's For You.

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! This was an emotional piece. I loved the words you used and how you placed them. I feel this tickle in my stomach Ticklish, yet soar ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A no-name Prologue

    Thanks for all the reviews guys. Yeah, I guess I was being a little hard on myslef. I recently decided that this is going to become a flashback in my ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A no-name Prologue

    I don't think I'll put up the whole story on here. I just want to know what you all think of the prologue. Doesn't really explain much. And I don't ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Long Way Back

    Yay, you do have the music! Awesome!

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Long Way Back

    Ooh, I love this. I would totally sing this! Have you put it to music yet? Chorus: Because it's a long way back from "loving you," And it's a lonely ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 5

    Chapter 5 Adapting I hadn’t realized a burning, scratching sensation in the back of my throat until Carlisle noticed me swallowing constantly. He said it was hunger. “Is that what ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Downright Weird

    Wow-o-wow.! Your writings are amazing! I went to go read your first and second installment and couldn't stop saying wow. These are so descriptive! There were no mistakes from what ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Like This...

    Very vivid and emotional. Loved this! That’s when the tears start. Setting my cheeks a fire because I’m so embarrassed. They're streaming down my pale cheeks, onto my lips, my ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Cruel World

    Wow, very nice poem. I love the emotion in this poem. It was easy to read and it flowed nicely. Great poem! Keep writing! Becca

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Heart's Tale

    This was an okay poem....You need a little bit more emotion and descriptions in this poem. It doesn't really catch a person's eye. Make it more interesting. I like the ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lament of a War Widow

    Wow, very nice poem. It was so moving. I loved it! The wind is so cold out by the river; the air has turned an indifferent grey. Clouds shed soft ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A lack of opportunities in electronic journalism for teens.

    Wow...I didn't know that there weren't that many options for us young writers. I'm glad that we have to help us improve our writing and get constructive critism. This is ...

    Jun 15, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor