User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 8

    Thank you all for the helpful reviews! I hope you like this next chapter of Welcoming Freedom! =] Chapter 8 Packing “Carlisle?” I called. The giant packing box was getting ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Heist -- Chapter 1

    Hi! This sounds like a very interesting story that you are starting. I have a feeling that you are going to make this really intense. =] Alright, there are only ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sleeping Angel

    Very beautiful and flowing poem. It really made my heart squeeze with sorrow. But then made it fly when the person was glad that the mom would be able to ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drunk Driving

    Wow. Very emotional poem. I felt like I could connect to this because my dad was a drunk and he always drove with me in the car. I feel the ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    Hey! This was really good! I can't wait to see what you have to write. Don't be nervous about posting something! It was absolutely fantastic. The only problem I saw ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sea Monster

    Wow. Really good drawing. The monster looks sooo awesome. The detail is amazing and I love the blended colors. The sea looks kind of weird, but I know how hard ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 7

    I don't like to be rude, but did you ever read Twilight? This is what it is based on. Fan-fiction. I'm sure you would understand once you read the series. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Some people

    Great job on this poem. I really like the diction and the rhyming. I'm all about rhyming. =] The only thing that I would change is these lines. [/quote]Some are ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 6

    Thank you so much Night Mistress for informing me about not posting chapter 6. Here it is and I know it is totally written in a different way than Ch. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 7

    Aha! You are correct. Sorry that I forgot to post chapter six. =]

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 7

    Chapter 7 Introductions I listened as the woman’s heartbeat slowly died away. Silent thumps were all that could be heard. Carlisle was truly disgusted with himself. A terrible sadness had ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death by Love

    I am in total shock right now. Wow, this was a fatastic piece. The way it represents love for eternity is amazing. Dont say this wasn't your best work, 'cause ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I wish I could be perfect

    Wow, very nice poem. I loved all the strong emotions. You used the word anymore a lot. Try using another word. He is just so picky about things now. I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    I am totally supporting 'til. It makes me feel like I know what I'm talking about. And it seems more classical and ancient.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Way Back Home

    I liked this poem. I could feel the emotion and understand the feelings. Ver nice choice in words. It made it short and simple. Great job! Becca

    Jun 25, 2008


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates