User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Lyric Poetry Re: More Than Just a Friend

    I can totally relate to this song. This is great! I, too, think it should go into the song section. But, can't change that now...=] I feel the pain of ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Writing is Pain

    Oh my goodness! This is absolutely wonderful! I can relate to this so much it's not even funny! I would say you are a good writer just from reading this. ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New Years Pictures

    This is my first try at real photography. I think I did pretty good, but I want to know your opinions! These were taken New Years Eve. Please tell me ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Collection of Poetry for a contest

    Hey, Kaylyn! Very nice poem! I listen to the train's blares I think it should be, " I listen to the train blare." And the star that at me gaze ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Namine

    Ah! Short and sweet! I like! This poem definitely makes someone smile. It gives hope and inspires. I like doing the name things where you have to find an adjective ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And the Show Must Go On

    Wow, I absolutely loved this poem. And for not writing poetry in a long time, great job! There's not much to nitpick here. I think this poem was already perfect! ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate Turns To Hope

    Alright. So this is my third try at writing a poem. If I keep practicing, maybe I'll get a good one someday. Please critique this! I really need your help! ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Beyond the Stache

    Haha! Oh my goodness. This is so cool! I absolutely love your imagination. I will look closely at a mustache now!!! :D Loved how you changed the roles of the ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never Alone in Heaven

    Good job, Explosive_Pen! The second poem is much better. Still a few changes here and there, though. I'm not afraid of death, And I'm not afraid to live Like tomorrow's ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 10

    Thank you for the reviews! I hope you like this chapter! Chapter 10 Moving In Carlisle took the golden key out of his pocket and placed it in the lock. ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Werewolves, the Volturi, and sweet temptation.

    Haha yes! Another Twilight fic! Can't wait to see where this goes. Very interesting. So are Bella and the Cullen's part of the Volturi now? Hmm... So glad you brought ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 9

    Here is the 9th chapter to my fan fiction, Welcoming Freedom. Hope you all like! =] Becca Chapter 9 A New Beginning The sky had darkened considerably since the sun ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Actor Behind The Curtain

    Hey! Hmm...Very interesting. I want to know more about this shadowed figure and Ellese. There were a few minor errors in here. Not bad! He was coming. He was coming. ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Monster

    Oh, great poem! I like it a lot. I'm assuming an angel was watching over the girl and that all the bright flashes were the angel trying to scare the ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope For The Hopeless

    A poem I wrote when I was feeling down. I am not thinking about suicide or anything. Just felt the need to be depressed... I bite my fingernails. I chew ...

    Dec 24, 2008


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher