User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Shoot Random ^^

    OMG! The first one is hilarious! A dog in the no dogs allowed spot! :P Pooh Bear is a gangsta. With all those ladies...Shame! :D What is the third picture ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ... Don't Ask

    Haha! Omg, this is so random and weird! So all he is doing is running and then half his body falls off. That is kind of sad. I feel for ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Water Willies

    This poem sort of reminds of something Dr. Seuss would write! Fantastic! I love made up words. They are my favorite! As blue mountain loomed near, I think blue mountain ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Why Can't You See?

    This is my first ever song that I have tried to write. Your help would be greatly appreciated. And I hope you like it, too! :) Why Can't You See? ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    Oh my gosh! Such a sad song. I can actually sort of relate to the girl in this song. There were a few spelling errors that you should change. They ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Travellers

    Hey, afterthought! This is a very good poem! Just a few fixes on this. I think that you should put one sentence for each line. It was all kind of ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Hello?

    Welcome! Usually the more depressing stuff is the best. I'm not one for writing it, though I have tried, and it seems to get things off your back. Can't wait ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holiday Madness

    Wow. Really good photos! :) In the first photo, I can see your outline. I'm not sure how to prevent this, because I have done it many time, but maybe ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Welcome

    Ah, a very sarcastic like poem. Nice! I treat people with such hospitality, I clearly say "Welcome to Our Home", Maybe take out the such. It just doesn't fit there. ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Stars

    I'm not familiar with this type of poem, but from what I saw, it was quite good. You definitely described stars and their wonder. I don't think you really need ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Return to me.

    Okay, first of all, great poem! Such a sad ending. =[ You started rhyming in the second stanza. Then the rest of your poem was free form. That was really ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Disenchanted

    Hmm...Great poem you have here. Not much to comment on, but let's see what I can do! ;) and horizons just a figment of my eye Okay...Well, a figment of ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Haha, wow! This really made me laugh. Even though I am a Twilight fan, though not an Edward lover, I found this to be true. She DOES use the word ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pancakes

    A random poem I was inspired to write while eating pancakes. =] Yum, yum! Pancakes are yummy. Pancakes are good. Would you like to try some? I think that you ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your last friend

    For your first poem, this was great! It was very well written and gave hope. I really like the third and the last stanza. Very emotional and vivid imagery. Great ...

    Jan 1, 2009


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu