User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Other Poetry Re: Grown Grass Goes Down

    Nice job! I like the desriptiveness of this poem. I liked most of the flow and could see Buddah screaming. :lol: Anyways... Okay, now onto the critiques... Scalded tongue and ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hero

    Thank you so much guys! I appreciate all your reviews! I'm so glad that all of you liked it. don't really know everything about American lifestyle (I am from India) ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...A sort of re-entry. :)

    I agree with you on the reading the stories part! I get an idea for a story then I try writing it and fail completely. Well, not all the time.... ...

    May 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels Really Do Exsist

    So, this is a story I got inspired to write last night. I was remebering a poem I wrote not too long ago and thought that it would be better ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 5.

    wow, nice chapter. no major mistakes in this one. a few spelling errors is all. please update soon!

    May 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No Title...Chapter? Part 1

    Alright...This is going to be a chapter out of a book I am writing. Not quite sure where it is going to go, but...If you any comments, please post them. ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Hello Sourkrout! Welcome to Young Writers Society. I look forward to seeing some of your works. I am also new here and am not quite familiar with this site, but ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: House of The Scorpion

    I just finished reading The House of The Scorpion by Nancy Farmer. I thought it was a fantastic book. Nancy addresses the issue on clones and I loved how she ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Everything

    Very emotional poem. I also agree ChernobyllyInclined. It isn't very original, but it was a good start. Try to add some metaphors and describe what it feels like to be ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hero

    This is my first completed poem. I hope there are not too many errors. Please critique! Thanks!!!! :D Hero She sits back in her chair, Remembering the old days. The ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Sorry everyone. I tried to get on the computer this week but it wasn't really working. Thanks for all the help. You're not very talkative, are you? Hehe, actually I ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hey everyone, I joined yesterday and wanted to say Hi. I like to write, obviously, and can't wait to read and write some stories! Can't wait to meet some new ...

    May 7, 2008


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern