User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Save Me

    Fear. Like a Snake That creeps across The grass. Scared. Like a Kid On his first Rollercoaster. Terror. Like a Horror Movie watched with A friend. Afraid. Like a Monster ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    This is absolutely fantastic! I am so amazed by this! My jaw dropped, literally, when I saw this. You can just see the sadness in her eyes. As so many ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Yeah, I totally get it. Fish are friends, not food. Of course! XD

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Heart-shaped Box

    There’s a heart-shaped box sittin on my window sill It has a lot of space inside for you and me to fill With love notes and treasures Expressions of love ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Couple

    Hello, llobalito8! Since no one has decided to review on this poem, I have decided to give it a shot. Very interesting scenes depicted here. I can vividly picture the ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Be Mine, Valentine

    Ah, Valentines Day. The day where love is in the air and everyone is full of happiness. Yeah, wish I was feeling like that. I have been alone on this ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Know

    I’m really not that bad… Am I? Am I so horrible that I should just die? Are all teenagers like this? Or is it just me? Why am I not ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Old Rose

    Well, I can't help you with any shadowing, but I can tell you that it is looking very good. :) If I ever tried to draw anything, I would definitely ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It'll Be Okay

    Wow. Such a sad poem. And I agree with Writing for love is a passion, you accomplished your job as a writer. I love how you break up your poem ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lions

    Welcome to YWS, Myrcei. So glad you could join an awesome writing site! :) Hmm...Very interesting. This seems more like lyrics to a song not dramatic poetry, but if it ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Piano

    Hey Bittersweet! This poem is really wonderful. I love the imagery and you really make the reader see a piano in a totally different way. I now don't see it ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Little Voice

    Haha! This was so great! Sometimes I feel the exact same way when writing. I'm guessing that is your inner editor screaming at you. I wish that I could just ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Just Believe

    This is my second attempt at writing a song. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) Just Believe I was a new girl to this town not too long ago ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 11

    This is the longest chapter I have written so far in this fan fiction. That is a breakthrough for me. Thank you so much for critiquing and your wonderful comments. ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!

    Haha! Oh my gosh! This was some funny stuff! Thank you so much for killing Edward. But Jacob, well, I'm a little sad about that. Guess I'll just have to ...

    Jan 4, 2009


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words