User avatar

wordwing

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stone tears

    Thank you very much!

    Dec 7, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: childhood

    Thanks! I'll try to fix that.

    Dec 2, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: Invisible

    I believe this is called abstract art ;)

    Dec 2, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: childhood

    Thank you!

    Dec 2, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: A young man named Alex

    WOW! This is beautiful, and I like your writing style, but I think I saw a you're instead of your somewhere, although I'm not sure.

    Dec 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A poem of YWS

    Ahahah @ DemonGoddess

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stone tears

    Oh, thanks!

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stone tears

    I even got a rating O-O. The tears turned into stone because they are hers, otherswise she can't turn water into stone. And one more thing, How can I improve ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stone tears

    Wow! Thanls! This is a really helpful review.

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: deleted

    ^-^I try.

    Nov 28, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stone tears

    OHHHH MY G I DID NOT! I mixed up the 2 names... I'm so embarassed! I read about it I CAN NOT BELIEVE I WROTE HERCULES INSTEAD OF PERSEUS! Maybe ...

    Nov 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dying country

    Thanks!

    Nov 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dying country

    Wow this is a very interesting and helpful review! I'll try to fix that.

    Nov 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: passion

    Well, it is my worst poem, but thanks anyway.

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: passion

    I thought %u010Deople would stop reviewing this one. Seriously, it's garbage @LittleLee

    Nov 26, 2017


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr