-
Re: The Baron
"You know what they say... Never judge a book..." ((I forgot to mention he hates insects in his description))
Dec 3, 2017 -
Re: The Baron
Ok, they seem nice... He nods back.
Dec 2, 2017 -
Re: The Baron
"Hypnos," he offered her his hand to shake.
Dec 2, 2017 -
Re: The Baron
Name: Hypnos Age: 15 Appearance: He has very thin arms and the rest of his body is thin, brown hair almost reaching his shoulders and green eyes occupying his eyeholes. ...
Dec 2, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
"Um, no."
Nov 16, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
Lawrence finishes eating the meal. Lawrence asks the barkeep, "Any place where I can lay down around here?"
Nov 14, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
(( @DemonGoddess @Sheytato))
Nov 13, 2017 -
Re: The Labyrinth
(Is this RP dead? May I join?)
Nov 13, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
The plate Lawrence has been using is now half empty. Almost done. It's nap time soon. He thinks to himself.
Nov 12, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
((Yikes! I didn't know she's female, I'll fix it right away.))
Nov 12, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
"Thank you!" Lawrence replies politely. He quickly shoves tons of food into his mouth repeatedly, chewing at the speed of light.
Nov 12, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
"Anything, but I prefer vegetables and potatoes."Lawrence glanced at the newcomers.
Nov 12, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
"Excuse me miss! Lawrence waves, seeking attention from the owner. Could you answer my question?"
Nov 12, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
"Barkeeper, do you sell food?"Asks Lawrence, feeling like he could eat a rabbit. He places his eyes on the man in front of the owner, confirming that they are the ...
Nov 12, 2017 -
Re: The Crossroads
Lawrence proceeds to move, taking small, slow steps. He opens the door of the inn lazily, eyes on the crowd in front of him. Showing lack of enthusiasm, he takes ...
Nov 12, 2017
