User avatar

wordwing

  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Part of Halloween?

    We don't really celebrate halloween in my country.

    Oct 19, 2017
  • Research Re: descriptions,descriptions,events,events

    Ahahaha do not worry, I am not offended I was just exaggerating(is this how you spell worries:).

    Oct 8, 2017
  • Research Re: descriptions,descriptions,events,events

    That helps a lot.I will try.Thank you.

    Oct 8, 2017
  • Research Re: descriptions,descriptions,events,events

    I have a problem.So, recently i realized that my chapter sucks(not enough events, descriptions, and even my grammar needs work.) Also, it seems too short, even for an unfinished chapter, ...

    Oct 8, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    You are never too young to start indeed.I remember when i wrote my first story,it was when i was 6 or 5 years old.The story was silly,but it's a start.The ...

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello,newbie member and writer here,thanks. P.S I like this website already :D

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there(newbie here)

    Welcome to YWS, wordwing! If you ever have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask me or any other names in green or red. A question to ...

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there(newbie here)

    Hello,i am new to the website ,and i am also a newbie writer.I am not from an English speaking country,which is why i am also probably lacking in vocabulary,but i ...

    Oct 7, 2017


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher