-
Re: The Crossroads
He Felt happy and at peace as the cold wind traveled across his face. His fingers brushed trough the wind, as he spun around. What a beautiful feeling this is. ...
Nov 12, 2017 -
Re: Reviews please
I'm bored. Please give me reviews. I FEED ON REVIEWS!
Nov 11, 2017 -
Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS
Wait. How do you know this if a lot of YWSERS don't write their nationality down? Is this a list of only those who do?
Nov 11, 2017 -
Re: Report a site bug
Blueafrica same.
Nov 9, 2017 -
Re: Reincarnation DT
That seems interesting, I may wanna join.
Nov 5, 2017 -
Re: Eden DT
I also want to join.
Nov 5, 2017 -
Re: I suck at writing
I mean I do and I don't but that's the whole point of being on here, right? My name is Ellie and I will love your work and absolutely be ...
Nov 3, 2017 -
Re: I have an idea for a horror story, but dunno about horror
Thanks!
Oct 31, 2017 -
Re: I have an idea for a horror story, but dunno about horror
Silly me! *Facepalms himself*
Oct 29, 2017 -
Re: I have an idea for a horror story, but dunno about horror
YES! And I definitely need to read horror! Thanks, you are right .
Oct 29, 2017 -
Re: I have an idea for a horror story, but dunno about horror
Thanks EE, I'll keep that in mind.
Oct 28, 2017 -
Re: I have an idea for a horror story, but dunno about horror
Do you ever wonder what the world would look like if " Don't kill has never been in the bible"? Christians would be diffrent, they would kill anyone who oposses ...
Oct 28, 2017 -
Re: Do you know what these things are?
I have heard of 2, 3 and 7 I think.
Oct 28, 2017 -
Re: How to Report: threads, trolls, members, spam etc.
Anyone else love the term troll? :3 I do;).
Oct 26, 2017 -
Re: Complete trash and Writer
YOU LIKE COOKIES? Yaaay!
Oct 20, 2017
