User avatar

wordwing

  • Welcome Mat Re: New writer

    Hello! I think there is a depression club if you are depressed and need moral support(not sure tho) Welcome!

    Nov 21, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Slovak Needed!

    Well, sorry. Close but not close. I'm Slavic, but not from Slovakia. Hope you find someone who is.

    Nov 21, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Switched DT

    Why are real pictures necessary? I want to join.

    Nov 21, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    "Um, no."

    Nov 16, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    Lawrence finishes eating the meal. Lawrence asks the barkeep, "Any place where I can lay down around here?"

    Nov 14, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    (( @DemonGoddess @Sheytato))

    Nov 13, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    (Is this RP dead? May I join?)

    Nov 13, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews please

    Yes, I wanna review someone else's work and while I will review yours, I wanted someone to review mine. Well, silly me.

    Nov 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    The plate Lawrence has been using is now half empty. Almost done. It's nap time soon. He thinks to himself.

    Nov 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    ((Yikes! I didn't know she's female, I'll fix it right away.))

    Nov 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    "Thank you!" Lawrence replies politely. He quickly shoves tons of food into his mouth repeatedly, chewing at the speed of light.

    Nov 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    "Anything, but I prefer vegetables and potatoes."Lawrence glanced at the newcomers.

    Nov 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    "Excuse me miss! Lawrence waves, seeking attention from the owner. Could you answer my question?"

    Nov 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    "Barkeeper, do you sell food?"Asks Lawrence, feeling like he could eat a rabbit. He places his eyes on the man in front of the owner, confirming that they are the ...

    Nov 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Crossroads

    Lawrence proceeds to move, taking small, slow steps. He opens the door of the inn lazily, eyes on the crowd in front of him. Showing lack of enthusiasm, he takes ...

    Nov 12, 2017


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders