-
Re: How did you find YWS?
@Eccedentesiast same! After giving up on wattpad because it sucks, I typed in best writing websites and YWS was the one that caught my eye. Of course, I have tried ...
Nov 27, 2017 -
Re: Your favourite 2 words
Tell me your fav 2 or 3 words. Mine are: shard, shatter, glimpse
Nov 26, 2017 -
Re: My stories tend to reflect events in my life. Is this normal
EVERYTHING I WRITE has something to do with my life, so... Yeah...
Nov 26, 2017 -
Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS
American: 64 British: 24 Canadian: 12 Indian: 11 Filipino: 11 Australian: 9 Kiwi: 5 South African: 2 South Korean: 2 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Irish: 2 Marsian: 2 Scottish: 2 ...
Nov 25, 2017 -
Re: Long Lost Member Returns
Of course! Just join the role play club. We would be happy to get a new member.
Nov 25, 2017 -
Re: Reviewing Writers More Skilled Than You
So helpful, you have earned a follower^-^ Oh, wait. I already am following you.
Nov 23, 2017 -
Re: Quotes!
May it be a quote from my school? Like, real people?
Nov 23, 2017 -
Re: Guess my real name
Well, the topic is literally the title. Try to guess what my name is(You will never guess right muahahaha ;P), or someone else's who wants his name to be guessed.
Nov 22, 2017 -
Re: The Human Reviews Your Stuff!
This one needs reviews:
Nov 22, 2017 -
Re: ...want a review? (CLOSED)
This one needs reviews:
Nov 22, 2017 -
Re: alliyah's poetry reviews
This one needs reviews:
Nov 22, 2017 -
Re: I need cocoa for Grim. Reviews. I need reviews.
This one needs reviews:
Nov 22, 2017 -
Re: The 'grim is coming for you.
This one needs reviews: (a challenge just for you(poem)
Nov 22, 2017 -
Re: Show me you're best poem!
This one needs reviews:
Nov 22, 2017 -
Re: Reviews please
Will review: -short stories -fantasy -poems Will not: -horror -mistery/suspense -mild romance(I am aromantic, so I don't get it) -any other kind of romance -humourous works -essays
Nov 22, 2017
