User avatar

wordwing

  • Archive Re: The Baron

    The pit embiggyfies while Hypnos moves his hands around, his eyes glowing, focused almost completely on the task.

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    Hypnos gasps and lets out a muffled scream, but quickly calms down. The earth below the manticore's rear legs cracks and half of his body starts falling in while Hypnoa ...

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    ((@LittleLee sounds great))

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    "I'm ready."

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    "Hypnos."

    Dec 9, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    "I'm ready."

    Dec 7, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    Hypnos shakes his head. "Maybe"

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    Hypnos squints at Tom. "When did I say that you may touch me?"

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    "You know what they say... Never judge a book..." ((I forgot to mention he hates insects in his description))

    Dec 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    Ok, they seem nice... He nods back.

    Dec 2, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    "Hypnos," he offered her his hand to shake.

    Dec 2, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Baron

    Name: Hypnos Age: 15 Appearance: He has very thin arms and the rest of his body is thin, brown hair almost reaching his shoulders and green eyes occupying his eyeholes. ...

    Dec 2, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    He tried to troll me but I reported him ^-^

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Calling all Beta-Readers

    Souns interesting. I just have one question. What's wlw romance?

    Nov 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Switched DT

    Oh, I see.

    Nov 27, 2017


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind