User avatar

wombat

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A weird world

    This was really sweet :)

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Someone at my window

    This poem is really catchy! I love the rhythm and the way the poem just works & I understand what you mean but I think you should expand it a ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Who is that Man on the Cross?

    Wow, I really loved this poem. That story has been told to me so many times in so many different ways every Easter but I think this one is my ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, i'm Rachael and I'm 13. I write quite a lot but mainly stick to poetry and sci-fi or action. I used to write on LiveJournal but there weren't that ...

    Sep 27, 2008


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman