User avatar

wombat

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Midnight shower

    Wow, I really liked this, it sounded like the shower scene from Psycho or one of the horror stories your ten-year-old cousin always hears in school and likes to repeat ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: you

    I thought this poem was good, especially for a first post. It was quite realistic and the meaning was quite clear. One thing though: And stuck it close you Now ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He never...

    This kind of reminds me of my cousin's ex, though she didn't kill herself :). He never grasped her hand real tight, When they walked alone at night. I think ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Those Blinding Shades

    I liked this and the way it shows how technology is killing us etc. Especially with the current economic crisis, if we turned virtual would everything just go to ruins? ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Spanish Play

    This made me laugh, my Spanish is not very advanced so I can't spot any mistakes (I don't think there were any anyway) but I loved the ending =)

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lovestruck and Lonely

    I wrote this in like ten minutes (tbh, it isn't my best) but I felt like I needed to write it because some stuff has happened recently with somebody in ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Awww this was so cute! I love the little part about the cat, it was sweet. Sorry this review is pretty much pointless!! ~Dommy lol same here I loved it ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To cry.

    This felt like a scene from a chick-flick, I liked it quite a lot. Guess the mistakes are already covered but I don't think there were that many obvious ones.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Night in Croxteth

    Thanks for your comments! Croxteth is an area of Liverpool. A schoolboy called Rhys Jones was murdered on the way home from football practice in the car park of a ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inevitable Dread

    Nice, though I don't really understand where you're coming from but I think I have an idea =).

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beautiful Crimson

    Wow, I loved it, the portrayal of the emotions was very strong and, I'm no expert, but I don't think there was anything wrong with it =).

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: so sweet please review

    Loved it, though I think you put a semi-colon in as a type error at the start =)

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Degraded Angel

    I liked this poem and the description was really strong but the rhyming seemed a little off towards the end.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I'm up to about 10,000 words and I haven't written anything in a few days but that is going to change by next weekend. It's about a young boy from ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Night in Croxteth

    The sunlight glints off the polished blade, A blinding message to the sky. The blood is still dried on one edge of the metal And the emotions haven't yet been ...

    Sep 27, 2008


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain