User avatar

wombat

  • Other Poetry Re: The British Rescue Plan

    Okay, this is a really long, really random poem that I just kept writing and writing until it ended up like this but I hope you enjoy it: The street ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because it makes me happy and lets me truly succomb to the strangee worlds that reside in my imagination :). I've been writing since I had the ability ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Surrender.

    Great poem. Couldn't find anything wrong with it =)

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There's A Heroin Addict On Our Street

    I liked the emotion and the way you portrayed the community's reaction to Francis. It's always the same, no matter where you go, if you ask someone about their street ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    LOL 10/10. Aren't we all?

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Preacher

    Loved the whole thing, the emotion was overwhelming! In a recent visit to the Vatican I realised just how much some people want to find God and they look so ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Just One Thing

    Loved it and it's kinda true =)

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sighs

    I liked the imagery and the way I don't really know what the main character is crying about, but it scares me anyway =). I loved the whole thing but ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Indifference

    lol. I really liked the description in this, it was great! I would suggest putting the lines in one stanza a little closer together as it made it a little ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: childhood.

    Hee, this was a cute poem, kind of reminded me of the advert that's going around (for Orange, I think) where a cyclist is saying stuff like 'I am the ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Void of Beauty

    Wow. The language made me shiver, no-one in my school seems to own a dictionary so it seems so new to me =). I really liked this even though I ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: like any other mother would

    I liked this and if it's true then I can't imagine how hard it was for you. Just one thing: you didn't invite me to your precious wedding with whom ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Best Friends For Never

    I have been through the same thing myself just last year and I think your poem was a good expression of the emotions that you feel when it happens. It ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Her.

    Wow, that was really short! I didn't really get it, but I liked the language that you used. One thing, though: Her presence stole the room, Heads turned. Hearts filled ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somewhere Around Nothing

    This seemed a lot like a mcr song and I really liked it. A few things, though: I will see you I swear I will fined you Shouldn't 'fined' be ...

    Oct 1, 2008


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders