User avatar

wolf4

  • Welcome Mat Re: The World of Wolf4

    Gah! I hate the dentist! They simply love to make my life miserible by scratching at my teeth and especially making my gums bleed. They [i]are[i]Satan's minions. I always wonder ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The World of Wolf4

    Hey! I'm wolf4, Wolfy, or just Wolf. Just thought I'd post some stuff about me. Likes: -the color aquamerine -most any kind of carnivorous mammal -all genres except romance -soccer ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings comrades, I'm new here

    Hi GrinningFox! Welcome to YWS! Here are just some basic rules that you need to know while on YWS: -No chat speak. (lik dis) This is a writing site, not ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just introducin' myself.

    Congrats on overcoming writer's block and joining YWS! Just a couple of days ago, I found myself once again plagued by the demon that is writer's block. Grrr... *bangs head ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    Thanks Kitty!!!!!!!!! From the bottom of my heart! It sounded so cool when I read about it

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    I'm feeling very unimformed... What channel on the radio is it on? AM, FM, or XM? Please tell!!!! Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just who is "Hawkie" anyway?

    Oh my gosh! we have to be like long lost sisters or something! I'm so glad that i'm not the only one who doesn't know what color their eyes are ...

    Jul 28, 2009


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus